Welcome to Go CV
The Go CV card is a free scheme for Coventry residents that gives exclusive offers with our partners on some of the city’s most exciting events and activities, including free entry to Coventry Transport Museum, reduced price comedy and theatre tickets and discounted entry to The Wave.
Due to Covid, the Council’s Customer Service Centre is currently closed for collections and validations.
1. Register online
2. Collect and validate your cards at one of the sign-up centres below:
- The Wave
- The Herbert
- Coventry Transport Museum
- Centre AT7
- Alan Higgs Centre
- Xcel Centre
- Council’s Customer Service Centre
- Family Hubs
3. Log your Go CV card number in your account – don’t forget one for each family member!
4. Email us any proof of address, benefits, or student status to validate your account or pop into any sign-up centre.
3. Once you’ve validated your card you can start to benefit from Go CV prices!
There are Go CV+ prices at many places with even greater savings for anyone on qualifying benefits or students living in Coventry too. Don’t forget to collect a card for each member of your family group.
You can sign back into your account and update any time if any of your details change.