Go CV+ and Adult Education Service
The Adult Education Service is delighted to offer subsidised course fees for Go CV+ members on a wide range of non-accredited Community Learning courses. Look out for the discounted Go CV+ rates on qualifying courses in the latest CHOICE magazine, via the website, or call 024 7697 5200 for more information.
The types of courses include:
- Arts and Craft
- Dance and fitness
- Family History
- Sewing and Dressmaking
To pay the lower Go CV+ fees, you must have a fully validated account BEFORE YOU ENROL – refunds will not be granted.
If you are not already a Go CV member you can register HERE
Are you eligible for Go CV+? The answer is YES, if one or more of these apply to you:
- You are in receipt of one of the qualifying benefits listed below
- You are a carer registered with Carers Trust Heart of England
- You are a Foster Carer registered with Coventry City Council
- You are a Student [NUS]
- Asylum Seeker status
Here’s the full list of qualifying benefits
- Attendance Allowance
- Bereavement Support Payment
- Carer’s Allowance
- Council Tax support (not single person occupancy)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Housing Benefit
- Incapacity Benefit
- Income Support
- Industrial Injury Disablement Benefit
- Industrial Death Benefit
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Pension Credit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Universal Credit
- War Pension Disability / Armed Forces Compensation
- Working Tax Credit (not Child Tax Credit alone)
If you sign into your account you can see whether you have the Go CV+ discount added to your account (Level 2). You will need to validate this annually to keep the Go CV+ discount.
Proof of eligibility will be required and can be verified online from your account. Login and go to ‘My Account’ where you can upload your documents. Alternatively you can visit our sign-up centres by taking evidence with you. Here is a full list of all the evidence we accept.
There is only one Go CV account – Go CV+ means you are entitled to Level 2 discounts.
Level  means that action is required to update your account. You will not be able to receive any discounts until this has been done.
Level  means you are eligible for standard Go CV discount (Coventry resident).
Level  means you are a Coventry resident with the highest Go CV+ level of discount.