A world-class collection. A world-class experience.
Coventry Transport Museum houses the largest publicly owned collection of British vehicles on the planet and tells the story of a city which changed the world through transport. Visitors can expect captivating displays, interactive galleries, and highly immersive exhibitions – a day to remember.
The Coventry Transport Museum offers:
- Future technologies and hands-on interpretation.
- Fully accessible galleries; WWII Blitz Experience and three 4D Simulator rides.
- The fastest vehicle in the world; the oldest Coventry-built car, pioneering bicycles and a majority of the most luxurious and memorable vehicles of the last 200 years.
- Gift shop and award-winning coffee house on site.
- World-class temporary exhibitions, family events and regular activities to help families explore Science Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths.