Go Festive prize draw terms
Go CV Festive Draw – Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is being run by Coventry City Council (c/o Go CV), Council House, Earl Street, Coventry, CV1 5RR (“the Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all Coventry city residents who are eligible to register for a Go CV card.
- Anyone who registers for a Go CV card between 00.01am Wednesday 11 November 2020 and 23.59pm Friday 11 December 2020 via the Go CV website www.go-cv.co.uk will automatically be entered into the competition. There is no opt-out opportunity.
- Registering for Go CV during the said dates constitutes acceptance to these additional specific Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The 6 prize winners will be drawn at random from all valid registrations during said dates.
- Each prize winner will receive one hamper containing a selection of festive food items.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Winners will be notified on or after 14 December by email via the email address provided as part of their registration.
- Only one winner per household.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 3 working days of being notified by the Promoter, they will lose their right to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Arrangements will be made for the prize to be delivered to an address of the winner’s choosing within the Coventry city boundary.
- The winner’s personal details will not be shared without express permission for this specific purpose beforehand.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.